Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Starting my healthy weight journey

Ok. I am starting today.

I don't promise to be perfect. I don't promise good grammar. I don't even promise to be entertaining.  All I promise is to keep trying every day even after I reach my goals. I will reach my goals. It is time to start getting healthy and productive in everything I do. No more sitting around on my butt eating Doritos. Well may be sometimes, but everything in moderation!

I am back on my fitnesspal and I set myself some realistic goals and I did the weigh in and measurements. I am going to track the calories and weight there.... annnd track my story here.

I know there are 10 million weight loss blogs that are probably better but I don't care I am doing one for myself anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment